Colombia is considered one of the worlds best coffee producers. Enjoy this awesome trip aboard a BMW motorcycle through the most iconic landscapes of Colombian coffee culture where you will find beautiful traditional country houses, theme parks, extensive coffee plantations and wax palms fields. This tour is a beautiful motorcycle adventure!
- April 10, 2020 – April 1, 202o
- October 9, 2020 – October 18, 2020
- 6-7 Hours
- This tour is 90% paved roads and 10% gravel and dirt, varying from very good highways to small sealed back roads with some potholes. Many twisties and several Andean mountain passes, scenic mountain routes. For riders with touring experience, good curving skills, the ability to ride small portions of gravel and dirt roads and manage heavy traffic in big cities. Passengers OK
- Cundinamarca’s fruit plantations
- Magdalena river
- Old Caldas region
- Cocora’s Valley
- Beautiful handcrafts and typical dishes
- Motorcycle of your choice
- Motorcycle insurance with excess of U$ 2.000
- Certified Tour-guide
- Support vehicle
- 4-5 star hotels
- A57 Apparel
- Tour handbook
- NOT INCLUDED
- Tickets to and from Bogotá
- Visas (if needed)
- Medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrances to tourist attractions not mentioned
- In Colombia temperatures can vary between 10°C to 40°C (50 F to 95°F) depending on what region we are in. While driving over the mountain passes, temperatures can drop for short periods of time but generally we go from warm to hot weather. It is recommended to ride with ventilated riding gear. Rain suite or liner is highly recommended to protect you against low temperatures through the mountains. Possible short rain showers can occur year round.
Novice – Intermediate. Mostly paved roads.
No off road experience required. Passengers OK.
|BMW F700GS||US$ 420|
|BMW F800GS||US$ 465|
|BMW R1200GS||US$ 555|
Bogotá – Armenia
$420.00 – $555.00